Every person wants to have skin that glows. You can only be able to achieve that by doing what is right for your skin.
One important aspect to focus on is to use the right beauty products.
Choose the best products that will not irritate your skin.
This will avoid the occurrence of rashes and acne.
Most people, when they develop acne, wonder what best cream or product they can use to clear it off.
Hibiclens will always come in handy in such cases.
In this article, I shall dwell on how best you can use Hibiclens to treat acne.
The following are ways in which you can use the product…
Hibiclens for Acne
Growing up, I had many reservations about what I use specifically for my body.
Till now, that has never changed a bit.
Looking my best is what I pride myself in.
My face is the first thing that someone looks at before focusing on any other body parts.
I love to experiment with different products and see how the results will look like.
I enjoy applying makeup on my face and other beauty products on my skin.
It is not always that these products react well with my skin.
In some cases, I develop acne or skin rashes, and it is during such times, products such as Hibiclens come to my rescue.
Being single and in your 30s can be so great and refreshing. We get to do so much and achieve a lot career-wise as women.
Getting the right beauty tips will prove to benefit me, which is why I prepared this article.
Therefore, it would be best if I take you through how to use Hibiclens for acne.
Step by Step on How to Use Hibiclens
- Using your shower gel or soap, gently wash your face to remove any dirt or makeup. Use clean and enough water to rinse it off.
- Using warm water, in this case, is much more effective than cold water.
- Once you have your Hibiclens with you, you can gently pour a considerable amount on your hand. You can also use your face towel and apply the solution to it.
- I am recommending this because I do not want you to mix it with water. Diluting Hibiclens will reduce its effectiveness.
- Refrain from using Hibiclens if you have open skin. That may be bruises, cuts or scrapes. If you are not sure, kindly consult with your doctor before proceeding.
- Rub it gently and cover all areas on your face.
- After a few minutes, you can now rinse it with warm water and ensure that it clears off from your face.
- Dry your face using a clean towel later on.
- Acne can make you lose confidence or it may cause you to apply many layers of makeup on your face.
- If you are fond of makeup, you need to look for a good face cleanser that will help open up the closed pores in your face.
- Makeup can block pores on your face, thus causing the appearance of acne.
Caution On Using Hibiclens For Acne
We need to understand that Hibiclens contains a powerful antiseptic that kills all the bacteria and germs on your skin.
This product is now easily available in your local pharmacy or you can order it from online stores.
You can use the product to clean your whole body and not the face alone.
It has other uses, such as before and after surgery in hospitals and the Intensive Care Unit.
However, Hibiclens cannot be used on children who are below two months old. If you have an existing allergy to CHG, do not use it at all.
It is advisable not to apply anything on your face immediately after using Hibiclens. It is because these products may prevent Hibiclens from working.
Accidents may happen when using Hibiclens. It may get in your eye, mouth or ear. If it gets in your ear, immediately rinse it off using cold water.
If it gets in your eye, do not rub it but instead use cold water to rinse it off thoroughly, then rush to the hospital.
Always take precautions and use the product correctly.
Read the instructions carefully and if you do not understand, call your healthcare provider, who will elaborate more on where you fail to understand.