It is hard to get the best face wipes for acne-prone skin because there are many options you can choose from.
The best way to find the best one is to understand what you need.
To reduce and prevent breakouts of oil creation, face wipes with specific ingredients are chosen by people with acne-prone and oily skin types.
Acne-causing bacteria are eliminated by salicylic acid, which is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
BHA also cuts through the oil and exfoliates the skin; thus, it is a common ingredient used to fight acne like salicylic acid.
Normal face wipes are not as effective as acne prone skin face wipes in cleaning oil, makeup, and dirt.
Below are some top three face wipes for acne prone skin you may choose when selecting the best one.
1. Obagi Acne Cleansing Wipes
Dr. Suzan Obagi, a cosmetic surgeon and dermatologist, developed this type of face wipe.
Witch hazel and salicylic acid are the ingredients used to help fight acne this face wipes.
Witch hazel makes pores shrink; hence they are constricting because it is astringent and anti-inflammatory while the pores are cleaned by salicylic acid.
• Product description – 7.5 x 4 x 2 inches
• Manufacturer – Obagi
• Contains BioDTox.
• Soft pre-moistened textured wipes.
• They are formulated with 2% salicylic acid.
• Works on both rough and sensitive skin.
• It helps in restoring the skin’s natural pH.
• Reverses premature aging of the skin.
• Works in a three-step.
• Slightly expansive
Reason to choose Obagi Acne Cleansing Wipes
Obagi acne cleansing wipes are among the top best because they work perfectly on both rough and sensitive skin.
2. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Oil-Free cleansing Towellettes
This type of face wipe will not disappoint you if you search for wipes you can carry in your handbag. Impurities clogging your pores and oil are cleansed by such kinds of acne face wipes.
There impart a radiant and clear look.
For a soothing experience, these kinds of face wipes are made with thermal spring water.
As the wipes get rid of oil, dirt, and other pollutants, the open pores are also tightened.
The wet wipes use lipo-hydroxyl acid to exfoliate the skin surface.
It also helps to get rid of the dead skin cells and keep sebum production under control.
• Brand – La Roche-Posay
• Ingredients – Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, water, poloxamer 184, propylene Glycol e.tc
• Scent – unscented
• Material – paraben free
• They are gentle to cleanse and purify the skin.
• They have antioxidants.
• They are alcohol-free.
• They are sulfate-free.
• They are oil
• They help remove excess oil and pore-clogging impurities.
• They are expensive
• They are slightly fragrant.
Reason to choose La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Oil-Free cleansing Towellettes
Because they are free of sulfate, oil, alcohol, and oil.
These kinds of wipes also contain thermal spring water in them.
3. Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing facial wipes
This kind type of facial wipe contains salicylic acid and tomato fruit extract as its ingredients.
To help control oil production, the wipes have vitamin C and E obtained from the tomato fruit extract. Curing cellular damages, the tomato fruit extract is used by these kinds of wipes.
The salicylic acid exfoliates the skin gently and gets rid of dead skin cells, dirt and oil from the pores.
If you tend to break out on your back and chest, these types of wipes are the best.
They are also perfect if you do not want to wash your face when traveling or during a lazy night.
• Brand – Yes To
• Ingredients – Salicylic acid, tomato fruit extract
• Scent – Tomato
• Material – Paraben Free
• They are plastic-free.
• They have plant-based materials.
• They are biodegradable.
• They have compact packing.
• They are affordable.
• They fight blemishes and acne.
• Makeup is wiped out at one go.
• Excessive drying of the skin may be experienced if many wipes are used in a day.
Reason why I choose Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing facial wipes
Due to its tomato fruit extract ingredients, I choose this type of wipe to be the top list.
The tomato fruit extract cures cellular damages due to the antioxidants in tomatoes.
What Are The Best Face Wipes For Acne Prone Skin?
Here are the top 3 best face wipes for acne-prone skin
• Obagi Acne Cleansing Wipes
• La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Oil-Free cleansing Towellettes
• Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing facial wipes
Yes, blemish-clearing facial wipes are the best among the three face wipes because of the ingredients used.