I have acne-prone skin, which requires special care to prevent complications.
That is why I use the right makeup and blushes that don’t contain petroleum-based ingredients because they can block my pores or irritate my skin.
Apart from powders and creams, I have also found that powder blushes can cause breakouts, especially if you have acne-prone skin.
Therefore, I select my blushes skilfully, and they have been working perfectly on my skin.
I also hope that my choice of products will not hurt your skin and will work for any Acne Prone skin.
My top 3 recommendation on blushes for acne-prone skin are:
1. jane iredale Glow Time Highlighter Stick
The first blush I recommend for everyone who has acne skin is jane iredale’s glow highlighter sticks.
I have been using the sticks for some time, and they have become one of my first choice blushes because of their creamy formulas.
The product has jojoba seed oil which gets rid of symptoms associated with acne.
Furthermore, they don’t contain mineral oil, which dermatologists discourage when manufacturing blushes.
They might lack all the shaded clients require.
I love the sticks because they come in five different shades. That gives me the freedom to choose the one that is more comfortable on my skin.
Besides, I don’t have to buy different blushes for different parts of the body.
When I buy any shade, I use it for both my face and body.
That saves me some money compared to when I used to buy different blushes.
2. Mineral Fusion Airy Makeup Blush
I have also come to love the airy makeup blush from Mineral Fusion since I found out that it contains a mixture of minerals.
Some of them include mica, aloe, pomegranate, and sea kelp.
That makes the pressed powder blushes stand out from the rest in the market.
They are free from talc and fragrance, which irritate.
They can cause problems for people whose skin is sensitive to mica.
I have used different blushes before, and I can assure you that you will never regret buying the airy makeup blush.
It has good pigment and goes on smoothly without bothering my sensitive skin.
Besides, it lasts the whole day without breaking me out with acne.
That is why I recommend that you try them out and see what I’m talking about.
3. Alima Pure Loose Mineral Blush
When I’ve been using blushes, the loose mineral blush from Alima Pure has become one of my favourites.
I prefer it because it’s a loose powder blush that is mineral-based.
The blush is talc and fragrance-free. If you have a skin that is sensitive to oils it is not advisable for you to use a brush that contains talc since it can cause irritation to your skin.
Even though it contains mica, some skin types can handle it.
The loose mineral blush reacts to people whose skin is allergic to mica.
Therefore, it is advisable to seek guidance from a professional before using the product.
I have personally loved the blushes because they don’t require oils to blind them together.
Besides, the blushes come in two finishes and 13 shades, which gives me the freedom to choose the one I prefer.
They also leave behind a natural-looking flush on my skin. That makes them the perfect choice for my oily skin.
- Anti Aging: Microdermabrasion facial scrub machine with a real diamond tip to buff away acne scars and fine lines and wrinkles, including on your forehead and around your lips and mouth
- Spa Day Kit for Women and Men: This face exfoliator with three modes and eight suction power levels provides professional skin care in your home. Give yourself a microdermabrasion facial at a fraction of the cost
- Skin Care Spa Kit: Simple-to-use LCD screen with infuser, real diamond, and pore extraction tips to rejuvenate skin, improve tone and texture, help with mild scarring and acne scar treatment, extract dirt and oil from pores, and exfoliate face
- Radiant and Youthful Skin: This microdermabrasion machine is a great complement to your acne face wash, roller, scrub, cream, or any other skin care routine to help your topical skin care absorb better and your makeup look more flawless
- Trophy Skin: We provide everyone with knowledge and tools to feel beautiful, special, and important. We hacked the professional beauty industry and made those skin care products affordable and easy to use
- BLUSH: Add a pop of color, explore our variety of high pigment blush options to accentuate the cheekbones and create a natural, healthy glow.
- HIGH-PIGMENT mineral blush formula delivers expert color, shading and highlighting for a subtle daytime glow, well-defined cheekbones or anywhere in between.
- GLOW: Great for all skin types, delivers medium coverage, ideal for a lit-from-within ook, and matte and shimmery finish options
- FLOWERCHILD: Matte fresh cool pink. When choosing a blush shade, color preference Is important but also be sure it complements the skin’s undertone (either warm or cool).
- GLO SKIN BEAUTY: Delivering on the promise of healthy, beautiful skin is what drives us every day at Glo Skin Beauty. Our innovative skincare and nourishing mineral makeup collections work together seamlessly to reveal your authentic best.
- This pigmented illuminating blush blends evenly and beautifully to give skin a natural glow and is available in several shades that complement an array of skin tones
- Enriched with vitamin C, antioxidants and botanical conditioners for healthy skin, the blush makeup also incorporates an advanced gel system which ensures easy application and soft feel
- Buildable blush powder is versatile, so it's great for just a touch of color on the cheeks or to layer for a more bold look
- The blush makeup is dermatologist-tested for your skin's safety. To use, lightly sweep a brush over the entire blush palette, tap to remove excess powder, then apply along the cheekbones and blend outward.
- 0.19 ounce
- With a soft, powder texture, True Match Blush goes on smooth and blends evenly into skin to naturally brighten up your complexion
- Blush coordinates perfectly with your True Match Makeup, Powder, and Concealer, and comes with a brush and mirror inside
- The super-blendable formula is oil-free and non-comedogenic, leaving your skin looking healthy and radiant
- Available in 12 natural, true-to-you shades that precisely match your skin tone and undertone in warm, neutral, and cool
- True Match Blush flawlessly complements your skin's tone and undertone, leaving you with a natural flush of color to brighten up your cheekbones
- POWDER BLUSH: One blush compact in Shy Pink, a soft, light pink hue ideal for adding radiance to fair to medium skin tones
- NOURISHING INGREDIENTS: 100% natural origin blush powder made with Bamboo, Honey and Vitamin E nourish skin for beautiful results inside and out
- EASY APPLICATION: Lightweight mineral makeup applies and blends easily and evenly to enhance your cheeks' natural glow
- MINERAL MAKEUP: Available in 3 luminous shades, Bare Peach, Shy Pink and Toasted Cinnamon powdered blush compliment your natural coloring for a gorgeous, healthy-looking appearance
- NATURAL MAKEUP: This Burt’s Bees blush is dermatologist-tested and formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, petrolatum, talc, synthetic fragrances, or silicones. Never tested on animals
My top 3 blushes for acne-prone skins are:
1. jane iredale Glow Time Highlighter Stick-because it has jojoba seed oil which gets rid of symptoms associated with acne.
2. Mineral Fusion Airy Makeup Blush-because it contains mixture of minerals that makes it stand out.
3. Alima Pure Loose Mineral Blush-because it is talc and fragrance free.
All of them have fewer side effects than other blushes in the market.
However, my best blush and the one I’d recommend for everyone who has a skin problem is the glow highlighter stick.
I love the blush because it gets rid of acne problems effectively.
It is also important to give your skin sometime when trying new products and make sure that the product contains some minerals that will help in soothing your skin.
Last update on 2021-12-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API